- The following new enemy has been added:
- Under certain conditions, Chrome Dragon will appear in an interrupt event only in "PS Vita" and "PC & PS Vita" blocks. However, if a player encounters Chrome Dragon in either of those blocks, they then will become able to encounter it in the PC blocks. Furthermore, if a party crosses paths with a player who has met the requirements listed above, any player in that party who has not met the requirements will be able to encounter Chrome Dragon.
New interrupt event
New client orders
- Quna has received new client orders.
- Currently, Quna's client orders are exclusive to the PS Vita version. However, they will become playable in the PC version at a later date.
- Toro and Kuro have received new client orders.
- These client orders are exclusive tot he PS Vita version.
New partner cards
- Partner cards have been added for the following characters:
- These partner cards can be obtained only in the PS Vita version by clearing Toro and Kuro's client orders. After receiving their cards, however, you can invite them to your party in the PC version.
- The following new weapons and units have been added:
- One new story quest has been added:
- Chapter 9: First Farewell (PS Vita version only)
- This quest currently is available only in the PS Vita version, however, it will be released to the PC version at a later date.
- One new side story quest has been added:
- Arks Battle Tourney (PC version only)
- This quest currently is available only in the PC version, however, it will be released to the PS Vita version at a later date.
Badge Exchange Shop
- A bug which caused players to not receive rewards under certain conditions despite reaching Lv.30 under the friend invitation system has been fixed. Players who did not receive their reward will be compensated at a later date.
- As compensation for the bugs introduced by February 20's maintenance, players who logged in between the end of maintenance on February 20, 2013, and the beginning of maintenance on February 25, 2013, have been issued the following items via storage:
- Rewards have been issued via storage for all eligible participants of the "Comeback & Thanks Campaign."
- Rewards have been issued via storage for all eligible participants of the "Lovely Valentine Campaign #2."
- A movie featuring the start of PlayStation Vita services and the update "Those Who Walk Together" is now playing on the monitors in the Arks lobby.
- In the PS Vita version, players using certain voices will cause some BGM to break. This bug occurs only when using Male Voice 17, Male C Voice 17, Female Voice 15 and Female Voice 15.
- In the PS Vita version, when you trade for multiple sets of items at the Excube Exchange Shop, Photon Drop Exchange Shop or Pyroxene Shop, the set count displayed before purchase will change if your cursor highlights a different number of items. This bug does not occur when you exchange for single items.
- In the PS Vita version, square characters are displayed in the details text of Soul-type affixes after adding them to an item at the Item Lab. This is only a visual bug, and does not affect gameplay.
- In the PS Vita version, symbol art is displayed to all players, regardless of the chat mode it was used in.