- All campaign names have been adjusted in the vision phone's "Receive campaign items" menu.
- From now until maintenance begins on May 29, 2013, all weapon and unit grind success rates have been boosted by 5% as part of the Grind Success +5% Campaign.
- Rewards have been issued via storage to all eligible participants of Client Order Campaign 7.
- Rewards have been issued via storage to all eligible participants of Advanced Quest Campaign 2.
- As compensation for the bug which decreased the amount of PP restored by the skill Attack PP Restorate, all players who learned Attack PP Restorate after maintenance on May 15, 2013, have been issued the following items:
- As compensation for a bug which occurred during the NicoNico live broadccast emergency quest survey, the following items have been issued to all players who logged in between the end of maintenance on May 8, 2013, and the beginning of maintenance on May 15, 2013:
- In the PC version, promotional videos for the second part of "Illusory Onslaught" as well as "Phantasy Star Thanksgiving 2013" are now playing in the Arks Lobby.
- A bug which caused a telepipe to not appear in The Wind and the Rain in order to move from a parallel area to a normal area has been fixed.